WLED ws2812b + Android Grabber + Hyperion RP3b

• Hello !
    First of all thanks Hyperion team for amazing project, you are awesome !
    I have a issue with working hyperion on my TV. Led's lighting very fast, but sometimes after 5 min. or 3 min. I got 3 sec. lag on the LEDS(last frame). After that lag, hyperion works good and after about 5 min. I got again short lag.
    My setup:
    Raspberry pi 3B - 2.0.0-alpha.9 - wifi connected
    ESP32 - ws2812b [230LEDS] -WLED 0.11.1 - wifi connected
    Sony 55 xd7005 with Android Grabber[30fps/100 priority] - wifi connected

I'd like to add when I change fps 60/30/25/15 nothing changed. I don't know why but when I change to the 15 fps I got more lags then 60 fps (maybe that was to short for tests).
    Maybe that is problem with wifi, but without lags led's working quite fast.
    Debug logs nothing present only my conection to the hyperion GUI :

WLED sync options :

Hyperion Smoothing and black bar options :

• I have almost the same setup (WLED) and I have the same problem sometimes (but I would say once a week, durring a few minutes).
    I definitely think it's a wifi related problem, too much traffic causing latency.

Could you tell me you are connect RPi3 + TV to the LAN (Internet ) and WLED are connect via wifi ? I saw in the lasts topics you are used esp32 from china (I have this one ) and you replace to the Wemos d1 ? Any upgrade to the performance ?

• I use WLED with D1 mini board, but my RPi3 is connected via LAN to the router. No issues with lag (I had it at the beginning, but because of RPi load, then I reduced capture resolution in hyperion to 720x480 and set scaling factor to 4 - both are more than enough for ambilight. This has helped.).
    I also had flickering before I have added level shifter between D1 mini and LED strip.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!