Flickering when Led going in low brigthness

• Whole set up with APA102 stripes and Hyperion NG Alpha 9 working perfectly with internal and external grabber in regadrs of changing colors. But as I want it to be perfect, I have a issue which I couldn´t find in the forum. When a dark scence comes up or the color is not in full brigthness (I would guess below 20-30% brightness), the led starts flickering but not hard flickering it like on off and it is happening with same the color. So it is not a black problem. This applys only to the external grabber. Which value need to be changed to stop that?
    GND is connected to PI and Stripe.
    This kind of flickering wasn´t visible with the old Hyperion. So guessing it is a Software option
    I am asking, before I start to buy a new powersupply and ferrite filter.

• I think I am getting the same issue. I did not find the right configuration. I think the issue is around "Color Calibration" in "Image Processing". For example I put "Backlight threshold" to "40%" this flickering effect disappear. But the light is on instead of black.

• Yes for black I did the same, because I had the same what you have said. But I have the flickering with the colored LED´s on low brigthness. But I think it is the Hardware. When I look into the Live View, I can see this flickering as well. I am thinking about to buy new hardware, as mine is Hdmi splitter and analog stick.

• How many total LEDs do you have and what power supply?

I have the APA102 LED's and I've never experienced flickering. What baudrate and refreshrate do you have set on the LED Controller section?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!