Updated from .9alpha to .12 and now PWM ws281x/sk6812 not working

• I updated and set all my settings to how I had them previously and can see that USB capture is working, the LED visualization is working, all my hardware settings are as they were before, but I am not getting any light outputting now to my LEDs. I inserted my backup image before I updated hyperion and the LEDs still work so I know its not a hardware issue. One thing I am noticing too is the the "LED Output" button keeps staying in "off" position even though I keep switching it to on. Can anyone provide me with help with this? I would appreciate the help tremendously

• Hilfreichste Antwort
    • Offizieller Beitrag

One thing I am noticing too is the the "LED Output" button keeps staying in "off"

It is always good to share what is reported in the Log as an Error.

I assume it says that you are running Hyperion not under root which is required for this type of LEDS.

To fix that execute this command in terminal:

sudo updateHyperionUser -u root

• Thanks so much! I love the work you have done for this by the way. I wasn't able to get that command to work however I was able to also use :

sudo systemctl disable --now hyperiond@pi

sudo systemctl enable --now hyperiond@root

and then reboot.

Thanks tons!!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!