Hyperion-Control for Kodi, multiple instance control?

• Hi.
    I am trying the alpha of Hyperion-Control for Kodi v0.0.3 I haven't had any noticeable problems. However I was wondering if support for multiple instances cold be added?

I ask because I'm playing with remote strips, running on a wemos mini. And the Idle effect only seems to only works for the main instance and not others running on the same machine.

Thanks for Hyperion!

• Hello @Akriss ,

a support for multiple instances is not planned, yet. I should note that i currently rework a lot of stuff to remove the need of multiple instances on the same system. On different systems a forward of the command is still required. As a second choice the 'watch kodi' stuff will come back as a optional part of Hyperion.

I apologize for the current "quirks"
    brindosch

• I should note that i currently rework a lot of stuff to remove the need of multiple instances on the same system.

That has me wanting to ask a question or two. =)

I have been creating another init script to start other instances with Hyperion.NG. Is this not the official way to start another instance?

After reading this ( https://github.com/hyperion-pr…issues/55#issue-162332285 ) leads me to believe there is other ways of starting other instances? perhaps within the hyperion config?

Thanks for your work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!