Hyperion seems to not read config, fails to start

• I have successfully tested my setup with a python script from adafruit using a RPi model b, 60/LEDs per m WS2812b, both connected to same PSU and with a micro controller (level converter) was able to test it with all 300 LEDs.

Here is where I'm pretty baffled. I have tried installation of Hyperion within OSMC, Raspbian, Openelec, Kodi. Tried manually through commands in putty and through the seemingly super simple method of Hypercon. Installation every time shows successful. However this is where I'm stuck. The lights don't do anything at this point, I can't seem to send config changes to the config in the Hyperion folder, and manually doing it is fine, but still no success. When I hit start it fails immediately, typically giving me a error of not finding config file, or just failed to sync. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

• Can you get an extract from "get log" of hypercon in the ssh tab?

If the error is something like "no valid config found" or something similar to it, then check the name of the config file, it HAS to be hyperion.config.jason

• Can you get an extract from "get log" of hypercon in the ssh tab?

If the error is something like "no valid config found" or something similar to it, then check the name of the config file, it HAS to be hyperion.config.jason

I'll try again tonight. But yeah that was usually the error, but I would check and it was named properly.

• I'll try again tonight. But yeah that was usually the error, but I would check and it was named properly. Below is most recent test I had on different build, but same issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!