Will retry with latest version just in case, for Kodi I need to make the HSC addon a bit more configureable and will do that this weekend but current version works like this:
- Download https://github.com/RickDB/scri…apture/archive/master.zip
- For manual install unpack to Kodi addon dir:
Or install via Kodi addon manager.
- Make sure the addon is enabled within Kodi and that HSC has API enabled as well.
- Service.py has the API url hardcoded at the moment to 'http://localhost:29445/API' which should work fine in all cases where they both run locally, but can update in that file if needed (config planned)
- Make sure you have refresh rate switching enabled in Kodi settings ( => Adjust display refresh rate to match video)
- Play some 24P content and see if HSC toggles off / on correctly, can sometimes take a few tries to make it "stick" to capture