Black border detection - Colour changing on static image after ~7 seconds

• ok, so the title might be a little confusion, so here is what is happening.

When the scene changes the colours change accordingly and if the image stays on screen longer (~7 secs or so) then there is a secondary change in colour. This is not very noticeable with videos (there isn't many 7 sec long static scenes), however during menu navigation it is very pronounced.

In the attached gif, at the 4th sec there is a colour change even though the image was static. I navigated away at the 8th sec and the corresponding colour change is immediate. However at the 14th sec there is again a subtle colour change while the image has been static since the 8th sec.

So I am wondering if this is something that can be tuned in the software, I am totally clueless and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I am lighting up 94 LEDs (30/m) APA-102C through a RPi3 running OSMC, with the whole setup powered by a 5V 10A PSU.

[MEDIA=imgur]GvG6PdN[/MEDIA]

• I have that happen at times. What I have found is if I have boarder detection on I see this. If it's off I don't see it, but lose led's on 4x3 and letter box stuff.

Just a thought.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!