Raspberry 2, Jessie, ambilight and Hyperion

• Good afternoon,

I need some help as I am a low level user with little experience on Linux. I have tried to set up an ambilight on a 82" TV with 173 LEDs around the TV with with Raspberry 2 and Jessie according to instruction from:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I could not get it working. Problems I have encountered on the way on yraspberry are e.g. not enough power/current on the USB port.

When I activate the internal frame grabber the rainbow starts shortly (2-3 seconds) and then few lights are on, some are flashing, some off.
    Activating the external grabber does not do anything, only a couple of red leds are active.
    Changing grabber did not help so far.
    Logfiles: attached as txt

Do you expert guys have any clue what i should do?
    THX!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!