hyperion.ng

• Hello, I have installed Hyperion NG and I do not know how to configure it from 192.1681.75: 8090, it is not necessary to generate a file and upload it to the rapsberry I need a little help thanks.

• First, make sure you have hyperion.ng setup correctly. You can follow my tutorial if you want: https://hyperion-project.org/t…alpha-as-a-service.10496/

You would need to configure your setup using the web GUI. I have 222 APA102 LEDs mounted around my TV. I have connected them to my Raspberry Pi 2 using tutorials that are easy to find here.

My config looks like this:

With the generated configuration that looks like this:

• I use a different grabber on a different system, and I remember from the old days that there have always been issues with hyperion and 4k. I haven't tested that on my old system. Maybe it can help to switch grabbers?

• How do you capture the image? I am running Kodi on an Odroid C2 (RPI alternative), and Hyperion.ng also runs on the Odroid. I therefore do not have any external electronics to actually capture the image. You see some people that have an external solution. They connect their HDMI signal using an HDMI splitter/HDMI2AV converter. Do you have your HDMI cable going into an external box OTHER than your TV, and connect that box to the raspberry pi?

• No, I was referring to what I have to do once I click on the usb of rapsberry, how is it configured in hyperion ng? or just click and hyperion detects it? do I have to edit a file and put something?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!