Best Converter for 4K HDR - HDFury Diva?

• Hello all - I previously had an amazing system (tv lights + 6 AtmoOrb globes) running that I lost when I upgraded to a 4K OLED. I boxed it all up and moved on.

I’ve now rebuilt it and I have everything running (RPi3, Arduino Uno, WS2812). I can connect via Hyperion and light the room up, but I can’t get the video capture running. I have the UTV007, but it just shows a black screen with some green lines. I’m going receiver > converter > HDMI2AV > grabber.

Rather than keep buying grabbers / converters, I’m hoping to just bite the bullet and get one that I know will work. I’ve read every thread on here and I think the HDFury Diva is what I need, but before I drop that cash, can somebody confirm? I just need a little more than my intuition. Thank you!

• You can use DIVA with Hyperion or DIVA and it's own LEDs. Hope that helps
    I have a diva
    Amazing stuff
    Can get LLDV content
    Mind you you won't get DV and Ambilight at the same time

Thank you. I usually use Xbox One X for content so I’m limited to HDR10. Sounds like I need to bit the bullet on this one. Do you still need the conversion path (HDMI > HDMI2AV > RCA Grabber) with it?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!