Import settings in WebUI has no effect

• Hi,
    Yesterday I've switched to Hyperion.ng (really nice improvment over Hypercon) and set up everything I needed.
    But because of to much fiddling, Hyperion has crashed and didn't want to start anymore (every time it froze on the rainbow swirl effect).
    Not a big deal since I had made a backup of my config with the export button in the WebInterface.
    So I've reinstalled everything from scratch, and imported my config backup in the WebInterface.
    -> I've seen the message telling that everuthing will be overwritten, but in fact, nothing happend, settings stayed the same as the default ones, I had to do everything again manually...
    (I've checked the JSON file with Notepad++ and I can clearly see my modifications).

Second problem I have : everytime I go back to the webinterface, in the LED hardware tab, all values regarding my number of leds is reset.
    On the right, total number of led and placement of index0 is correct, but for the top/bottom/left/right settings, they are back to default...
    That would be really great if theses settings could be filled with the numbers defined previously.

Thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

What do you expect from us? That we immediately deal with every little problem? We also have family and work. This is our hobby. So please be patient and wait for an answer, and don't pump your thread up senseless here. Apart from the fact that Hyperion.ng is still in the Alpha, errors can be expected at any time. If you want to solve your problem faster, you have to do it yourself. The project is not open source for nothing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!