RPi3b+with APA102+OSMC

• For the life of me, I cannot get this working and I'm usually good with these things. I would love to be able to knock this project out because i have multiple on going. So, any help is HIGHLY appreciated.

My specs:
    RPi3ModelB with OSMC
    APA102 LED
    Avedio links HDMI splitter (powered)
    GANA HDMI to RCA (has a port but not powered in my setup.. also set to PAL)
    Tried an easyday DC60 then ordered Lightberry USB grabber
    I also have a 5v buffer to boost the signal for LEDs
    PHEVOS 5v 60 watt power supply

I might also add, that i checked voltages along the LED and they were reading 5v besides the Data line

• ssh in: Jun 16 11:57:50 osmc systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
    ssh in: Jun 16 11:57:50 osmc systemd[1]: Stopped Hyperion ambient light systemd service.
    ssh in: Jun 16 11:57:50 osmc systemd[1]: Started Hyperion ambient light systemd service.
    ssh in: Jun 16 11:57:50 osmc systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=210/CHROOT
    ssh in: Jun 16 11:57:50 osmc systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Unit entered failed state.
    ssh in: Jun 16 11:57:50 osmc systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
    ssh out: sudo systemctl stop hyperion.service 2>/dev/null; sudo /etc/init.d/hyperion stop 2>/dev/null ; sudo /sbin/initctl stop hyperion 2>/dev/null
    sftp Send Hyperion Config - Sourcepath: C:/Users/Brad/Desktop, Targetpath: /etc/hyperion/, Filename: hyperion.config.json
    ssh out: sudo systemctl stop hyperion.service 2>/dev/null; sudo /etc/init.d/hyperion stop 2>/dev/null ; sudo /sbin/initctl stop hyperion 2>/dev/null
    ssh out: sudo systemctl start hyperion.service 2>/dev/null ; sudo /etc/init.d/hyperion start 2>/dev/null ; sudo /sbin/initctl start hyperion 2>/dev/null

Edit: I will also add that i was getting these same null messages with hyperion and now i have hyperion.ng installed. Hypercon still works with hyperion.ng right?

• Okay so i didn't install hyperion thru hypercon. Only sent the config file. But with this new way, i would need a browser on the OS so it wouldn't work with OSMC?

Edit: i will try this config. What is the command for putty to get the log for if i try this and it doesn't work?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!