first of all, as a beginner, I want to thank all members here for all posts and information I needed and used, to make my XXL setup on my TV wall running.
- Amplifier Onkyo TX-SR393
- RPi4 with LibreELEC 9.2.3
- Argon One case for RPi4
- Arduino UNO Rev.3
- about 8m APA102 236 LEDs (30leds/m)
- MeanWell RSP- 100-5 power supply 100W 20A
- 4K hdmi splitter with downscaler to 1080p
- Gana, HDMI to AV converter 1080p
- LogiLink Audio und Video Grabber USB 2.0
- Hyperion NG V2.0.0 alpha.6
As a beginner it was very difficult for me and took 4 days to make my setup running.
The led stripes were connected by soldering, the power supply were connected to the beginning, to the middle and to the end of the 4 connected stripes.
The arduino adalight sketch is easy to find, but difficult for me to configure to my personal setup.
Nothing happened when I tested my setup with hypercon or hypercon.LE. I don’t know why...
So I tried Hyperion NG and my setup was running!
But the very last LED didn’t work. Then I figured out to change the numbers of LEDs to 237 in the arduino sketch (although I have 236 LEDs).
This is the result and I am very happy and proud!