SK6812 LED Issues

• I recently purchased a 5m strand of SK6812 LEDs, and I'm having issues getting it running with Hyperion.ng.

I have the strip connected to a 5V 10A power supply and I've tried a few pins on the GPIO pins for the data line, but I can't get the light strip to do anything but light up white. I've tried running this from both a Pi Zero and a Pi 3 Model B with the same results.

I feel like I'm missing something easy, but I can't figure it out.

The device settings are as follows:

Anyone have any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

• 3000000 is what it defaulted to when I selected sk6812.

The results of the spidev_test are as follows:

• Unfortunately, that did not work. I have added the line to the `/boot/cmdline.txt` file as well as setting the core_freq to 250MHz, and the lights are still bright white and don't respond to any commands that are sent through the hyperion.ng interface.

• I don't know what I did, but they started working. I changed the config to `ws2812spi` and then back to `sk6812spi` and that seemed to kick it into gear.

The config that ended up working was:

I'll keep an eye on it moving forward and post back here if I encounter any more issues.

• What kind of controler you have? Because I have this lights on USB Dreamcolor and setting Adalight and is not working for me, I get mostly only white color. I think because is on USB on Raspberry. I will buy diffrent controler to work on SPI, but I dont know which one?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!