I am trying to make my Raspberry Pi 4 with WS2813 LED and HyperBian installed to work for several days now, but I can't seem to succeed and am a bit lost where to problem lies.
This is my setup:
- Rasperry Pi 4
- WS2813 Led strip (60/M) https://nl.aliexpress.com/item…042322.214.171.124f14c4di8D4yd
- PSU DC5V 20A https://nl.aliexpress.com/item…2695126.96.36.199962f584xtkpW
- HDMI Splitter 4K FeinTech FeinTech VSP01204 HDMI splitter ultra Scaler
- HDMI Video Grabber USB 2.0 https://www.ebay.nl/itm/HDMI-Composite-USB-2-0-Grabber-UTV007-Videograbber-Raspberry-Pi-PC-Hyperion/113691601989?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
- HyperBian installed on RPi 4 and RPi 3B+ (no difference)
- Hyperion.ng (alpha 7) web interface connects
- Configured LEDs (RPi PWM | ws281x) | RGB | GPIO 18 | DMA 10 | PWM 0
- Capturing Hardware set to USB Capture, device found (AV TO USB 2.0) | Input Camera 1 | PAL | Automatic | FPS 30
- Remote control, source selection and active is Origin system | USB capture (V4L2:/dev/video0)
- No effects are set
- I tried to clean install LibreElec with Hyperion.ng but cannot reach the web interface (Page not found)
- I can run the jgarff/rpi_ws281x library and when testing all LEDs operate normally
- When trying to activate the LED device (on|off switch) in components control it turns on, but the moment I return to Dashboard (component status) it is off again.
- Old Hyperion does not recognize the USB Grabber (VIDIOC_S_STD ERROR 25)
All hardware seems to function properly with the new Hyperion.ng, so I cannot find the problem and would love to get some help for my setup. If you need additional information, please let me know.
Thanks in advance for a reaction!