Hyperion + Hue lights, can't turn off when sync!

• Am i missing something or i can't control my hue lights ( thru hue app, or smarthome) when it's sync with hyperion (via Hue Entertainment API?! I always have to turn the Instance off to gain control over my lights again? Just to turn it off

• Offizieller Beitrag

so did i get you right:
    you complaining that if you use hyperion, that you cant controll your lights, cause it is handling the information from hyperion, and you have first to turn off hyperion, that you can use it otherwise...right?

• so did i get you right:
    you complaining that if you use hyperion, that you cant controll your lights, cause it is handling the information from hyperion, and you have first to turn off hyperion, that you can use it otherwise...right?

Nope, when i'm using hyperion and shutdown the tv, i've a automation in home assistant to turn of the leds (esp32 running wled behind my tv), and it turns off, but if i include the hue bulbs to turn off it won't anwser, i can't control it until i turn off (the instance stop) the sync in hyperion!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!