Last LED of the APA102 strip is always lit + dropping HDMI singal

• Hello,

I'm assembling Pi4 + LibreElec + APA102 on SPI0 + Hyperion.ng (2.0.0 alpha8) and I'm facing some issues.
    Installation went flowless according to a rPi instructions given in pinned thread in Software Support.

issues I'm facing afterwards:
    1. Last LED of the strip is always lit WHITE at maximum level. Even if I shut down LED device from HYPERION this LED is still ON.
    2. Platform capture impacts raspberry ability to generate HDMI signal when resolutions are above 1080p. When disabled platform capture there is no signal drop. - I think this is known problem with no solution discussed in a thread called "
    Hyperion Raspberry PI 4 4K h265 HDMI signal drop"

Are anyone aware of a solution for any of these problems?

• I've found a some workarounds:
    On the last LED problem. To configure LED strip to be 1 led longer than it really is. Then this while LED becomes nonexisting.
    About second problem it looks like Librelec and rPi4 does not go well enough with higher resolutions over 1080p even without Hyperion.
    I've found several movie releases that manage to drop HDMI without Hyperion being installed on Libreelec at all. Even if releases are not with 4K Kodi upscales it due to configuration set
    Workaround for second issue is to reduce upscaling of KODI to 1080p (System/Display/Resolution) Unfortunately this effectively downscales all 4K movies you try to watch. No a good solution for sure.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!