LED's not powering on, Everything looks right.

• *UPDATE*
    As I was taking a break and the wife wanted to understand what I had sunk 300$ into and no still no lights worked I had a breakthrough.
    Just as a test, I selected [RPi PWM - WS281x], as it was the last thing I have not tested and it should not work, but it's a ws281x library and I wanted to do something else to explain to the misses...

the lights lit up...

Selecting PWM, for WS281x leds, my SK6812RGBW leds, lit up.
    The leds I've been struggling to make work on SPI, the leds I've spent more money on after the first purchase, to make them "work", now work with PWM.

Why do they not work with SPI and the way they are supposed to work? I wouldn't think setting up Hyperion should feel like doing a Remote Associates Test.

• i have a suggestion> by any chance, did the PWM lite it up like full white? If you deselect PWM they go off again?

i did the test myself on Hyperion.NG 2.08 , look at remote control and switch of smoothing, with me that was fixing the led's not lit up.
    It looks like there's a bug in image softening ( smoothing) while it RUN's the led's don't do anything on SPI and WS2801.
    you can't turn it off in my build, button SAVE is unlit... only possible with remote control option.

maybe this helps you, maybe not..

anyway, i go back to my first build ( sd card) with Hyperion.NG Béta 1 which runs perfectly from the getgo.

• i have a suggestion> by any chance, did the PWM lite it up like full white? If you deselect PWM they go off again?

i did the test myself on Hyperion.NG 2.08 , look at remote control and switch of smoothing, with me that was fixing the led's not lit up.
    It looks like there's a bug in image softening ( smoothing) while it RUN's the led's don't do anything on SPI and WS2801.
    you can't turn it off in my build, button SAVE is unlit... only possible with remote control option.
    maybe this helps you, maybe not..
    anyway, i go back to my first build ( sd card) with Hyperion.NG Béta 1 which runs perfectly from the getgo.

Selecting PWM just fixed everything for me. Everything is working. It shouldn't, but it does XD
    Only one thing I can't yet figure out: Boot animation will not work, so I disabled it and everything starts up fine. But when I power off the TV, the standby signal from the capture card has a lot of colors, is there a way to set it up so that it sets color to black or "off" when it sees a specific image for "xx" amount of seconds?

• Selecting PWM just fixed everything for me. Everything is working. It shouldn't, but it does XD
    Only one thing I can't yet figure out: Boot animation will not work, so I disabled it and everything starts up fine. But when I power off the TV, the standby signal from the capture card has a lot of colors, is there a way to set it up so that it sets color to black or "off" when it sees a specific image for "xx" amount of seconds?

you can do that with setting Signal Detection and Treshold RGB

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!