After updating to Alpha 8 I keep getting connection refused

• After updating to Alpha 8 I keep getting connection refused.

This site can’t be reached
    192.168.1.xxx refused to connect.

Nothing has changed on the network except for the update.
    I'm running Raspbian
    These are the steps I followed and everything went successfully.

sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt full-upgrade
    wget github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/releases/download/2.0.0-alpha.8/Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.8-Linux-armv7l.deb
    sudo dpkg -i Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.8-Linux-armv7l.deb

Afterwards I tried to follow another solution found on a topic here and these steps were followed:

sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install git cmake build-essential qtbase5-dev libqt5serialport5-dev libqt5sql5-sqlite libqt5x11extras5-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev python3-dev libcec-dev libxcb-image0-dev libxcb-util0-dev libxcb-shm0-dev libxcb-render0-dev libxcb-randr0-dev libxrandr-dev libxrender-dev libavahi-core-dev libavahi-compat-libdnssd-dev libjpeg-dev libturbojpeg0-dev libssl-dev zlib1g-dev libraspberrypi-dev
    sudo apt full-upgrade
    sudo shutdown -r now
    wget github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/releases/download/2.0.0-alpha.8/Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.8-Linux-armv7l.deb
    sudo shutdown -r now
    sudo dpkg -i /home/pi/Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.8-Linux-armv7l.deb
    sudo shutdown -r now

Still connection refused on port 8090/8091.
    Any ideas? Thanks alot!

• Offizieller Beitrag

looks good, no errors?
    did you set it up?
    2020-10-29T12:04:35.298 hyperiond LEDDEVICE : <DEBUG> LedDevice.cpp:147:init() | deviceConfig: [{"colorOrder":"rgb","currentLedCount":26,"hardwareLedCount":1,"latchTime":0,"output":"/dev/null","rewriteTime":0,"type":"file"}]

cause you have no device selected

• I did set it up, but at this moment, there aren't any leds plugged in. (ordered a new strip, last one came loose and went in the bin)
    I remember being able to configure the webserver before my leds were connected And before updating to alpha 8 the leds were unplugged also and I was able to access the webserver.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!