Hello Hyperion Community,
First of all, thank you so much for developing this software! I did the switch from AmbiBox to Hyperion a couple of days ago and I have to say, Hyperion feels much more thought through than AmbiBox.
I am running the Hyperion.ng Adalight Script on an Arduino Leonardo connected to 274 WS2812B LEDs.
The Arduino Leonardo is also connected to my PC via USB.
Now to my issue/question: On the Plattform Capture I can only get the "QT" Type to actually capture my screens. Any other (like XCB) is not working (Live Video shows nothing).
The issue I have (and why I want to try another capture type) is, that using QT makes my mouse cursor flicker and causes some stuttering (Frametimes) while playing games and having Hyperion with QT selected on. Using something like a static white color works fine (no performance impact), but obviously having dynamic ambient light would be much better
Am I misunderstanding something about the Platform Capture types / how can I get e.g. XCB to work?
Many thanks in advance for your time and help.
- Build: (HEAD detached at 08909b8a) (Paulchen-Panther-75963ca9/08909b8a-1600115237)
- Build time: Sep 14 2020 20:39:25
- Git Remote: https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng
- Version: 2.0.0-alpha.8
- UI Lang: auto (BrowserLang: de-DE)
- UI Access: expert
- Avail Capt: qt
Hyperion Server OS:
- Distribution: Windows 10 Version 1903
- Arch: x86_64
- Kernel: winnt (10.0.18362 (WS: 64))
- Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.193 Safari/537.36