2 configuration issues

• I recently got my Ambilight working through my RPi 3 and installing the latest version of Hyperbian on it.
    Now I have two issues:
    1) There is a small delay (0.2 - 0.4 secs) between the image on the screen and the leds (that is, the leds are lagging behind). Are there settings in Hyperion that I can use to tweak this?
    BTW. The cable from my RPi to the leds is approx 1.5 meters, but I can't imagine that this would be too long. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

2) When the TV and all sources are switched of and all should go to idle state then the leds are going to a certain state, (various colors) while in the Hyperion configuration I indicated that no effect should be made. What can I change to make sure the leds are powered down whenever there's no input signal?

• I recently got my Ambilight working through my RPi 3 and installing the latest version of Hyperbian on it.
    Now I have two issues:
    1) There is a small delay (0.2 - 0.4 secs) between the image on the screen and the leds (that is, the leds are lagging behind). Are there settings in Hyperion that I can use to tweak this?
    BTW. The cable from my RPi to the leds is approx 1.5 meters, but I can't imagine that this would be too long. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

2) When the TV and all sources are switched of and all should go to idle state then the leds are going to a certain state, (various colors) while in the Hyperion configuration I indicated that no effect should be made. What can I change to make sure the leds are powered down whenever there's no input signal?

1; you can tweak [size decimation] it should be between 4 and 8 low settings here will slow down your rendering of images ( PI has to work to hard)
    1,5 mtr shouldn't cause problems if diameter of wires is thick enough and no distortion along the way.

2; look at the setting [signal detection] and V it.
    now you can set Vmin/max and Hmin/max detection levels of the grabber input
    > most of them put the settings on 0.9 and 0.98

i don;'t have any experience with that and no issues here. good luck

• I do not know anything about your configuration, maybe it is helpful you explain it (OS, LED type, used LED interface, KODI or other software at your system...).
    If you use the SPI-Interface, you can try to increase the SPI-speed, but then be aware of the cable length and quality.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!