Can you control wireless LEDs via hyperion?

• I have this and I would like to know if it's possible to connect it to Hyperion wirelessly to my rpi running the latest version of hypebian?

I've tried using wled as my controller type but I get nothing, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• I guess so. But I am not as advanced as other users here.
    If it can't work with your controller you might want to look at another ESP board. They are not very expensive...
    and WLED is just nice. Maybe it can make sense in your other applications

• Yeah I tried flashing it with wled but that didn't get me anywhere, ended up buying some wled boards and got it working with udp but I can't get more than 1 instance of wled working. I tried changing ports because I thought there was a port conflict since both wled lights are using the same port so now I don't know if that is the case or if hyperion can't support more than 1 wled instance.

• Here you go:

• Weird it keeps disabling the wled device it's very erratic using wled as the controller udpraw works fine but I can only get 1 instance running with udpraw.

Here's the log output:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!