New hardware, same issue...

• Hi guys, I'm here again because even if I changed hardware, I have a problem that I can't solve. It is probably due to the fact that I use an apa102c led strip.
    the problem is that when I turn off the TV and video sources, a portion of the LED is still on. To solve I have to disable the first led hardware instance from the web ui and the thing is a bit annoying ...

Now, my Adalight system is composed by:

- apa102c 88 leds
    - Arduino Uno compiled with Adalight.ino sketch (I've just modified in it number and kind of leds, activated 4 pin 6-13)
    - Raspberry Pi 4 with the last hyperbian (alpha9)
    - Grabber ezcap 269

everything works perfectly during use, but when I turn off all the sources there is always a portion of the LED that stays on. This bores me a lot

I'm sure there's something in apa102c I can fix (maybe in Arduino Sketch) but I don't have the knowledge to do it.
    There's here someone can help me please?

Attached dmesg and Hyperion debug log

• everything works perfectly during use, but when I turn off all the sources there is always a portion of the LED that stays on. This bores me a lot

actually i know this symptom, with my setup > if i power the lights but Hyperion and the PI still have to boot then some of the leds in the ledstrip WS2801 that i use now for christmass decor are lighted.
    this happens because the chip on it gets some power to it and fires the diode (LED), if you put power on it without GPIO data flow then some lights will light.

for example when you put your fingers over the connection solderpoints with power on ( NO GPIO data ) you will see that certain lights will respond and change colours and everything.

your problem with the APA102c is diffrent because all data is coming from Hyperion which controls the GPIO's.
    What you can do to resolve this, put a resistor in series with GPIO DATA (DO) to put down the GPIO out-puls when not in use.
    what you also can do is just power off your ledstrip powersource and/or raspberryPI when not in use.

what is did; i made a relais switch board to switch 4 channels with toggle function

1; main power
    2; power on grabber USB
    3; power on PI
    4; reserved

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!