RPI3+HDMI Capture+HDMI Capture+Hyperion Alpha9

• I am trying to put together LEDs on back of my TV and this is the harsware I have
    1. RPI3 with Sandisk Ultra micro SD
    2. HDMI Capture Card -
    3, WS2812B LED Strip -

Unfortunately I am not able to make the thing work. I can see the LED lights lightig up on Effects but it is not capturing the video and ligting up accordingly. I have had a minor success but it vanished suddenly.

Can y'all suggest me if the hardware I am using is faulty and what all I should use for the purpose. Looking forward to y'alls suggestion
    Thanks
    SR

• without the interferring of hyperion you can do it like this;

to make a USB videostream on your PI vissible;
    open your terminal;

sudo apt-get install mplayer

then execute;
    sudo mplayer tv:// -tv device=/dev/video0 -hardframedrop

after this a popup window will open with the videostream ( if its there) of /dev/video0

goodluck

• Assuming you wired everyting correct and WebUi is running try the following .

Fault finding for external grabber:
    1. Does the internal grabber work in the preview window? No, jump to step 6; Yes, go to step 2
    2. Check Preview window with live video on (Button switch to green) -> No video, go to step 3; Yes go to step 6
    3. Check if USB record is active under Remote -> Yes, go to step 4; No, damn it switch it on. Repeat with Step 1 if still not working.
    4. Check if Rasp getting an Image, follow jeroen steps -> No, go to step 5;
    5. Check your equippment without the rasp by connecting them directly indepently on other Hardware like Laptop or different Tv/Screen. Hardware ok go to step 7

Fault finding internal grabber
    6. Show LED and effects are visible in the preview? No, Check if you have set up the correct controller type in the LED Hardware setup window; Yes, go to step 7.
    7. Check your led set up, wires are wrong connected, faulty or no power supply or wrong conected on the rasp. Get a short strip working with effcets running, before installing the whole system.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!