Raspberry Pi Zero W + WS2812B + random flickering

• Sometimes when I boot the Raspberry Pi Zero W Hyperion does not start correctly. Sometimes the Rainbow Swirl is executed, sometimes not. If not, the LEDs stay white and will start flickering very intensively.

My workaround is to end and start the session a couple times via the web interface and if that does not help, I change the Controller type: to something else WS-related (which does not work) and then change it back to ws281x. That usually solves the issue. If not, I try this again ... and again.

My Setup:

• Raspberry Pi Zero W with HyperBian
    • Y & H HDMI Video Game Capture Card USB 2,0 HD 1080P - https://www.aliexpress.com/ite…042311.0.0.27424c4dGamWe5 - has its own power supply
    • WS2812B - 146 LEDs
    • Power Supply 5V 10 W to power the Zero W and the LED strips
    • Ground cables of the Raspberry and the LED Strip are connected

What I tried to far:

• Different power supply - no change
    • New HDMI Cables - bloody expensive, but no change
    • Different Power Supply for the Game Capture Card - no change
    • I'm thinking of getting a CSL 2-Port HDMI Splitter + Switch - but im struggeling if this will actually help, but I hope that it can transfer a CEC signal

I’m out of ideas ☹ especially, as changing the Controller type over and over again seems to help.

Help please!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!