Pi4 - Spiltter & Capture

• Not touched the Arm settings yet.
    Resolution, anything under and including 1280x720 works really well but anything above and the delay is there.
    Not going to set force turbo as it should be more than capable of handling it on demand
    Max-usb current has been depreciated for a while now, for the sake of a reboot ill try it but shouldn't be required.
    size decimation didn't really make much diff on the higher settings - is that not the same as going for the smaller resolution though?

Cant install mplayer as its LibrElec

I am going to dig out the original power lead though as your other post is niggling me now :roflmao::roflmao: plus it would be silly not to go back to the basics first, It'll be interesting to see what happens. :thumbup:

I think in the back of my mind its the capture device though

• yes, it looks like you are only capable to run on 720P maximum, does the RPI including LE run on full CPU load?
    there was a topic here when somebody would turn of start effect in Hyperion (choose another effect) and saved 80% of CPU load with that action.

he did it by taking the Json file and disabling the start up effect and import it again, not on WebUI:8090 >> he said that didn't had a effect.

• well the official power supply is making no difference so at least that's all that side ruled out, platform capture is flawless so its got to be the device, just because it says its supported I'm thinking reality is it cant.

CPU load is normal, usually higher on platform rather than USB capture, currently on platform @ 57-60 fps on a 1080 with 35-45 CPU usage.

Edit: Think I will just leave it as it is, Cant justify the cost for a decent capture device when Platform is main device, out of curiosity i will pickup another cheap 1 just to see what it handles, might get a good one :roflmao:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!