Turning Lights off

• I have Hperion running on a Raspberry Pi Zero W. The lights are connected to a NodeMCU board. I have the new Google TV dongle plugged in as my Input source and the lights are reacting just fine.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to get the lights to turn off when I turn my TV off. The problem is that when I power off my TV, the Google TV dongle doesn't power off or put up a black screen.

Can someone point me in the right direction here?

• Tough 1 esp if the dongle doesn't power off they Hyperion cant work what's what, have you tried enabling the CEC detection on the off chance when you hit the power button it broadcasts that, If Signal Detection is enabled try disabling that and only having CEC Detection enabled, you might need to test it while looking at the webui to see if its actually working.

Hyperion -> Configuration -> Capturing Hardware

• Will CEC pass through a usb video grabber to the RPi?

I think no. CEC will only transferred over HDMI, Pin 13.

I have Hperion running on a Raspberry Pi Zero W. The lights are connected to a NodeMCU board. I have the new Google TV dongle plugged in as my Input source and the lights are reacting just fine.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to get the lights to turn off when I turn my TV off. The problem is that when I power off my TV, the Google TV dongle doesn't power off or put up a black screen.

Can someone point me in the right direction here?

Maybe this is a solution for you...

When the TV is off, the capture card gives out nothing, so the LEDs are also off.

But, you have to solder your own USB-Cable.

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Mike72 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!