raspberry pi 3+ - hyperion

• username is a placeholder!

sudo updateHyperionUser -u root is the best and easiest way to change the user.

Code: updateHyperionUser.sh
    "The script updates the user Hyperion is executed by system and service manager (after start-up).
    Without arguments it will configure Hyperion being executed under the current user.
    The script must be executed as root, i.e. sudo $0

Options:
    -u username   The user name Hyperion to executed to be with
    -h            Shows this help message and exits"

A different username can be used instead of root if necessary.

systemctl status hyperion@root would be correct in your case.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• could you please explain better i dint understand what you mean.

Do you have a tutorial that i can follow in order to have hyperion??

I hqve tried 1000x without sucess ;(

Could you send me an image from your hyperion in order to burn into my sd card to see i works?

• As you can see from your screenshots, Hyperion is installed and you have configured it for user root.

If you want to see the status, the call for this is systemctl status hyperion@root.

Hyperion should be running and you should come to the WebUI.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• so i have put your comand ( systemctl status hyperion@root. )and have this

then i put ( sudo systemctl status hyperion@root.service) and have this

still have the same issue, leds dont work

I dont know what i can do more ;(;(;(;(;(;(

apparently everything its works fine in WebUI.

• filipe teixeira

you have to connect the ledstrip correctly, i think that there's a few things not correct in your build.

sudo updateHyperionUser -u root this command makes sure you can use PWM ( GPIO18) in user root, it will open administrator rights off all the services that teh raspi has. From the look of your screenshot the Raspi is already running as root, so that's okay.

then, go to config.txt  and add a line dtparam=audio=off >>> this is because PWM is normally used by the audio driver.

3 Ways to Edit the boot/config.txt File on Raspberry Pi
    Sometimes fixing a Raspberry Pi involves editing the boot/config.txt file. Here's everything you need to know about doing that.
    www.makeuseof.com

you Hyperion looks fine from what i can see, you can logon tyo WebUI, you see the live stream.

i think you have to look into your ledstrip, the PSU, the connections and see if the Ledcontroller PWM is running in the debug-log.

Check also the Ledlayout > the matrix has to be display your current Json file of build up of the led layout.

check your ledstrip with a multimeter, check continuity and voltage at begin and end of the ledstrip.

sometimes it helps to change the DMA channel to diffrent than the default (10) > set it at (5)

Check the ledstrip if it needs the RGBW protocol to light up correctly with separate whites.

i don't know what to tell you anymore.....

another thing: when you are burning a image to the raspi, DON'T have it formatted already by windows, just use a empty volume and write the image on top of that!

it will corrupt the installation later on when u use NTFS and then later the image will burn its own format for the RAspi on top!!

then you will gain two diffrent formats onto one SD card and the installation will be corrupt in short time after....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!