Smoothing — fadeout time

• Hello! Im ok about fast color switching of LEDs to new color, but I don't like how quick they turning black, so, I want to get longer fade out effect. Is this possible? I'm still can't find useful explanation of Smoothing options here on forum unfortunately. As I understand it - it will help with high freq flashing from one color to another and back, so, its nothing about fadeout.

Another issue - single green leds on dark scenes. I've tried to crop 2 pixels on all sides and rise minimal Backlight threshold to 1-2% - it still not helping.

• Hello! Im ok about fast color switching of LEDs to new color, but I don't like how quick they turning black, so, I want to get longer fade out effect. Is this possible? I'm still can't find useful explanation of Smoothing options here on forum unfortunately. As I understand it - it will help with high freq flashing from one color to another and back, so, its nothing about fadeout.

Another issue - single green leds on dark scenes. I've tried to crop 2 pixels on all sides and rise minimal Backlight threshold to 1-2% - it still not helping.

I know exactly what you mean, it almost seems like Lightning with the flashing during normal movie scenes. I think it's working as intended thats why I'm not sure bias lighting is actually what I want. I actually switched hyperion off last night during a movie with my kid and just set WLED to a solid color and I enjoyed it more.

The one scene that comes to mind where this effect works is the Dolby Atmos demo video on youtube that has an actual lightning scene and it looks super cool how quickly it flashes/jumps to black. I feel like personally this bias lighting is very situational, maybe its my configuration.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!