SK9822+Hue Playbars together...

• Hi all!

I'm a definite noob with Hyperion but I have my SK9822 strip running on the back of my tv but I am trying to use 2 Hue Playbars on a table below the tv and I can't figure out how to get both going at the same time and synced up. I can get either working on their own but I can't seem to do both at the same time.

Any suggestions? Maybe I am overlooking something basic? I've looked around the forums but no answers yet.

Thanks!

• I've played with settings, and still cannot figure it out. APA102 instance works fine, until I change something in hue. Hue lights are reacting to remote solid color, but when I re-enable usb grabber in remote, apa102 disables grabber, hue still no reaction. Debug log shows only informations no errors, warnings etc.

• I found time to sit to this today, and I've removed the second instance, cleared db file from .hyperion/db restarted hyperion.service. Then I've imported the apa102 config into the main instance and recreated it from the scratch hue instance (it was needed to recreate user key in hue entertainment api). Now its working I set up hassio integration again.
    @TPmodding hyperiond -debug returns for me:
    Unknown options: e, b.,
    actually only -version shows me the correct output.

• Looks like hue entertainment api error, when i enable this option with generated key and user hue lamps stop working, when i switched back to standard connection log shows:

Code
    021-02-16T15:52:56.171Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (LedDevicePhilipsHue.cpp:392:log()) Error Type                    : 2
    2021-02-16T15:52:56.171Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (LedDevicePhilipsHue.cpp:392:log()) Error Address                 : /lights/2/state
    2021-02-16T15:52:56.171Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (LedDevicePhilipsHue.cpp:392:log()) Error Address Description     : body contains invalid json
    2021-02-16T15:52:56.171Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'philipshue' signals error: '(2) body contains invalid json, Resource:/lights/2/state'
    2021-02-16T15:52:56.172Z [hyperiond COMPONENTREG] (DEBUG) (ComponentRegister.cpp:36:setNewComponentState()) LED device: disabled
    2021-02-16T15:53:56.288Z [hyperiond SETTINGSMGR] (WARNING) Fixing json data!
    2021-02-16T15:53:56.328Z [hyperiond SETTINGSMGR] (WARNING) Config Fix: [root].device.rewriteTime: Removed property: rewriteTime
    2021-02-16T15:53:56.379Z [hyperiond WEBSOCKET] (DEBUG) (WebSocketClient.cpp:204:sendClose()) send close: 1000
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Could you restart hyperion with Debug Log on and share the full log from start?
    Plus, do you use an official Hue-Bridge or an alternative e.g. DIYHue?

• Hey @Lord-Grey This is full debug log (also hue log enabled) I've did factory reset of bridge, and apa102 instance works, also did test it with yeelight bulb and those two work.

• Offizieller Beitrag

@Ravenblight

There is currently a problem that the Hue-Device does not recover correctly, if they were turned of due to

(LedDevicePhilipsHue.cpp:1372:noSignalDetection()) No Signal detected - timeout timer started

I suggest you disable "Turn off on Black"" and check, if the Hues work.

find more details in the related issues:
    https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/issues/930
    https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/issues/1059

• So according to issue 1059, I should change code to include switchOnBlack condition in if, recompile and manually reinstall hyperion, then switch to normal api disable switchOnBlack from ui, save, then switch back to entertainment api ?
    If so point me in witch file is this if, I've searched this in git but failed.

• Hello again @Lord-Grey, yesterday , was first time since I've bought hue set when whole hyperion setup worked as intentended. I've disabled all signal detection options cec, black etc. Wrote home assistant automation, for detecting tv off event, and then disable amplituner otput and turn off hyperion lights. Works almost perfect (some issues with apa 102flicker and gap).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!