Color issues with usb capture devices

• Hi!!

I finally got everything all set up, and everything connected. I have a RPi 4, and an esp8266 device running WLED and WS2812b leds.
    I have used 2 different usb capture devices and I have noticed that the live view that Hyperion is seeing have strange color issues. Like blue looking green, and red looking blue.

This contributes to the led output being wrong. Only once did I manage to get a good color palette from one of the devices.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or what is causing the issue?

Any help is appreciated..

• At menu ledhardware you switch the RGB to GRB /BGR or to different to switch the colours

If the image rendered to Hyperion.ng is wrong then you can test this with Mplayer.

Install in terminal on raspi and run, then you can see if the video is good or not. So... does it have anything to do with Hyperion.ng or is signal/grabber faulty?
    You can find commands for the Mplayer in my comments.

First what I would do is updating libraries.

Sudo apt-get update
    Sudo apt-get upgrade
    Install libcec4 library

• Quick update. I havent forgotten about this. I’m just having trouble figuring out how to get some files onto a headless pi, and playing them. As I said I’m super new to cli, and YouTube-dl isn’t downloading anything. I tried installing kodi, but Hyperion isn’t picking up data to output.

edit: when I tried to install libcec4, it said the current version is already installed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!