Enabling lights from external devices

• Has anyone come up with a nice solution for enabling and disabling their lights without killing the power to the whole lot.
    Ideally I'd like to be able to do it with a push button or http/ip command.

I have been looking all weekend and can't find anything to help me on this.

• did you do a forum search, lots of posts for home assistant, scripts, relays and switches, the crudest easiest way i came up with was a bash script that disabled the LEDDEVICE when screensaver activated, just depends on your setup really and how you want it to work.

• I use a program called SSH button on an android phone. As long as the phone is on the same wifi as the server, you just need to create the command to send and then click it. I have commands setup to do all kinds of things to the server without ever having to open a computer. Led turn on and off, Smoothing on and off, Blackbar detection on and off, Reboot of Hyperion, and the complete shutdown of the Pi.

• you just need to create the command to send and then click it. I have commands setup to do all kinds of things to the server without ever having to open a computer.

thats really nice, do you have those commands that we need to execute in Hyperion.Ng ?
    i like the option to just turn something ON/OFF in SSH instead on WebUI

i made it before with Raspberry SSH lite app but only 2 buttons were allowed without a membership/purchase.

• thats really nice, do you have those commands that we need to execute in Hyperion.Ng ?
    i like the option to just turn something ON/OFF in SSH instead on WebUI

i made it before with Raspberry SSH lite app but only 2 buttons were allowed without a membership/purchase.

Here are my commands in my SSH for the buttons I have.
    Led Off: hyperion-remote --disable LEDDEVICE
    Led On: hyperion-remote --enable LEDDEVICE
    Smoothing Off: hyperion-remote --disable SMOOTHING
    Smoothing On: hyperion-remote --enable SMOOTHING
    Black Bar Detection Disable: hyperion-remote --disable BLACKBOARDER
    Black Bar Detection Enable: hyperion-remote --enable BLACKBOARDER
    Hyperion Off: sudo systemctl stop hyperion.service
    Hyperion On: sudo systemctl start hyperion.service
    Pi Reboot\Hyperion Reboot: sudo reboot
    Pi SHutdown\Hyperion Shutdown: sudo shutdown -h now

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!