Issues with APA102 LEDs do not light up with RPi3+

• Hi again

the reason I haven't closed this thread was because I'm still experiencing issues

The system work for a period, sometimes up to at least 30mins but then it crashes

it seems it looses the Capture as when I use lsusb after the crash I can't see the USBTV007 line below

$ lsusb

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 1b71:3002 Fushicai USBTV007 Video Grabber [EasyCAP]

Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0424:7800 Standard Microsystems Corp.

Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:2514 Standard Microsystems Corp. USB 2.0 Hub

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:2514 Standard Microsystems Corp. USB 2.0 Hub

Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

I have attached my config & debug & really appreciate your help

• i think in your case its not difficult to find the problems.

You have the usb power on in config.txt, still the capturing device is fading after times.

you can solve this in 2 ways > i watched your logs/config/debug and the only thing you see is the capturing device is failing in the log.

1. Update libraries in Raspi for use of Hyperion.NG
    Code
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade

sudo apt-get install git cmake build-essential qtbase5-dev libqt5serialport5-dev libqt5sql5-sqlite libqt5svg5-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev python3-dev libcec-dev libxcb-image0-dev libxcb-util0-dev libxcb-shm0-dev libxcb-render0-dev libxcb-randr0-dev libxrandr-dev libxrender-dev libavahi-core-dev libavahi-compat-libdnssd-dev libjpeg-dev libturbojpeg0-dev libssl-dev zlib1g-dev

2. buy another USB capturing device that actually works, like this >> https://www.conrad.nl/p/basete…oftware-plug-play-2228152

this one has a Macrosillicon chipset.

i have this one for 1.5 years now and still running...

goodluck! :thumbup:

• Thanks a lot for your tips - all of you

I have updated it & it seems work fine - you have no idea how happy I am - I started this project over a year ago & only just managed to get it working well

I have to admit I also found my ethernet cable was faulty & probably causing some of the issues & since I replaced that & the updates its been running smoothly fingers crossed

Thanks again! :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!