Adjust Camera in Hyperion - Color - Help required

• Using python3 I was able to launch calibrate_camera.py, unfortunately it fails with the following message:

pi@raspberrypi:~/HyperVision $ python3 calibrate_camera.py

[ WARN:0] global ../modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (1824) handleMessage OpenCV | GStreamer warning: Embedded video playback halted; module v4l2src0 reported: Internal data stream error.

[ WARN:0] global ../modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (914) open OpenCV | GStreamer warning: unable to start pipeline

[ WARN:0] global ../modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (501) isPipelinePlaying OpenCV | GStreamer warning: GStreamer: pipeline have not been created

[ WARN:1] global ../modules/videoio/src/cap_v4l.cpp (1004) tryIoctl VIDEOIO(V4L2:/dev/video0): select() timeout.

• dinvlad finally got everything running and was able to calibrate the camera, when I go to calibrate the screen the preview window is blank (not a big deal) but then the outputted image doesn't show any LED positions and Hyperion isn't updated in any way, any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

• dinvlad it was but it cropped out the top portion for some reason, I've been experimenting with different cameras (this one was a arducam V2 fisheye) and it seems to work better with a straight connection to the camera port (instead of through the arducam V2 board like I tried here), best results I've gotten so far have skewed LED positions that I can't seem to figured out why

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!