Leds flicker and sometimes no there is no image

• For me, what worked was using the same power source for the Pi and the led strip (common ground) as its explained in this topic. Hope you can solve your problem!

• For me, what worked was using the same power source for the Pi and the led strip (common ground) as its explained in this topic. Hope you can solve your problem!

Thanks. I'm not sure if it may be the reason of my problems, because I'm using a nodemcu connected to the led strip, which is sharing ground with the led strip, in one grnd pin and in the micro usb power connection. In other words, the raspi and the LEDs are no connected together in any wired way. Anybody who knows about it (not like me, I'm an ignorant ?) can support or deny my afirmation?

Thanks for your tip Filipe.

• Just one question about this settings, why lower FPS?

I have a little lag, this meaning that the colors dont follow the image immediately.

• Jaume you should of created your own post man to keep it specific to your prob but have a look at this post RE: which MCU I think your earth sounds about right as long as wled mcu is earthed with the leds you should be good, so many options to sync multiple devices etc with it and you couldnt wire each additional strip to the same earth as the pi server - wouldnt make sense.

Good Luck

• Jaume you should of created your own post man to keep it specific to your prob but have a look at this post RE: which MCU I think your earth sounds about right as long as wled mcu is earthed with the leds you should be good, so many options to sync multiple devices etc with it and you couldnt wire each additional strip to the same earth as the pi server - wouldnt make sense.

Good Luck

Sorry, you're right. I should, excuse me Filipe and davieboy. I'll look for your link, thanks a lot, and I will open my own thread. Don't answer me here, and sorry again for my mistake.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!