Flickering Lights

• Thank you for the tips. I have connected two cables at end of the strip to GND and +5V. Also connected additional GND pin from Pi Zero W to share GND.

Maybe it is a bit better but still not perfect. Made a video and two pictures how it looks. There is still flickering at end and when I enable solid white it gets more and more "yellow" color until it reaches end of strip. Still power issue? Could it be and issue with L corner elements?

https://pisarna.t-2.com/s/fGqndyHcCy3Tks5

• There is still flickering at end and when I enable solid white it gets more and more "yellow" color until it reaches end of strip. Still power issue?

Limit the issues step by step. Supply the LED stripe from both sides. Yellow color @ white could be a sign of voltage drop.

If you own a multimeter, measure the voltage +5V and GND at different points of the LED stripe. At all copper points should

be a stable voltage of 5 Volts. If you have any problems with flickering, use a level shifter.

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

• My LED strip has started to flicker after a re-installation. I found the issue by running a colour sequence and gently pressing the LED's where the flashing was most prominent,

I found one LED that wasn't making good contact until it was pressed, just need to snip that one out and replace by soldering in a new section.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!