Configuring Spaces when using Solderless Corners

• Hi Everyone

Firstly, thanks in advance for any help received, i'm a first timer here but have been following Hyperion and the Ambilight projects for years. Finally I planned and delivered and so far i'm incredibly happy with my home made Ambilight solution. I have a few issues i've been working through but right now i'm looking for some guidance on how to accomodate the solderless corners i've used for my LED's into Hyperion so the light matches perfectly with what is on screen.

For some context, i'm using a Pi3 running Hyperbian (latest release) outputting to WS2812b LED's (60 LED's p/m)

I have in use 3 solderless corners which essentially take up the equivalent of 2 LED's on the strip (from the contacts at the joint to the point it turns).

In my hyperion config I've correctly configured the LED numbers up to the solderless corners for each side but i'm finding that on some screens the lights don't quite align as essentially there are 4 LED's of space (2 on either end of the strip) that are knocking out the alignment.

Does anyone have any advise on what settings I can change here to accommodate this?

Below is my current settings

• use edge gap in led layout/advanced settings

Thanks for the reply, sadly i only have the leds on the top, left and right (bottom of the tv is flat against the wall). When using the edge gap, i think I'd need to trim one or two leds off the bottom on both left and right sides right?

• trim the ledvalue from each corner, so when the 90 degree corners is in total 4 leds long, subtract from the total led each side.

Then save and the LEDs move over left or right.

Play with this until leds align.

In this way you can align the leds with live feed image

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!