3-LED-Strip help needed

• Hi, only just found out about this project and it's exactly what I was looking for.

I had already purchased the parts I needed to do this and was going to write my own software (in fact did write my own software in python and websockets a few weeks ago) before I found out that a whole bunch of folk had already done it.

I've just set up my hardware with very few issues (pin 18 on my pi2 was fried but I moved it to 12 and it's working great now) and am running 288 ws2812B LEDs over 2m on a 5v (slightly over, 5.4) 10a and it looks incredible with my cheap HDMI capture dongle.

It's not installed yet though as I need some help getting my head around the physical installation process. I only want to have 3 LED strips, left - 72, top - 144, right - 72, as my TV is not wall-mounted and I have an 8-port HDMI switch underneath so you wouldn't be able to see anything anyway. How can I tell the strip to start from the bottom left to the bottom right via the top strip in a clockwise direction in the interface? I've attached a supplementary image

• looks like you got it or are on the right path, as you see that layout thats how its laid out, not the rear of the tv but looking at it from the front, that black box at bottom left is your starting led and it is going clockwise, if you want it to start from the other side you want to change that input position and reverse the direction until the black box is where the led strip starts

:thumbup:

hopefully i read that right and thats what you were asking

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!