Can not connect to GUI on Pi-0

• few things, your a bit low on information but the ip address you used to SSH into the Pi is the ip address you should be going to on the browser followed by the :8090

I take it by the Hyperion version 8 that you installed you just went for the same 1 in the vid?

Did it install correctly?

If you just setup the Zero purely for Hyperion, the easiest way to install the latest version would be to use Hyperbian as it installs the o/s and Hyperion in one go and would work out the better option for upgrades etc if you are unfamiliar with installing or uninstalling things.

what do you get when you run this via SSH

Code
    sudo systemctl status hyperion
  • So when I ssh I use pi@IPaddress. and yes I tried IP address:8090 in the browser. So when I ran sudo systemctl status hyperion I got "

Unit hyperion.service could not be found." originally it said it down loaded and unpacked successfully and told me to reboot and go to

192.168.7.168:8090 to finish set up. Also yes I was just going to use the pi0 for Hyperion. I just want to be able to control it threw home assistant

• well your call Seven75271 , can troubleshoot this and get it running but will require a good few terminal commands to work out whats wrong then put it right

or you could download the Hyperbian image burn it to SD card and away you go, advantage to that would be you running the most recent version of Hyperbian

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!