LibreELEC (Matrix) 10.0 BETA1

• Good day.

I am using Raspberry Pi4 (4Gb).

After updating LibreELEC to LibreELEC (Matrix) 10.0 BETA1 (Python3) Hyperion (V2.0.0-alpha.9) stopped working (no capture). How to fix if there will be updates?

Thanks.

• Hilfreichste Antwort
    Zitat

LibreELEC 10.0 BETA 1 is released! bringing Kodi (Matrix) v19.0 to LibreELEC users. As discussed in the recent Upcoming Changes blog post it, the 10.0 release is a disruptive and limited hardware release. If you have not read the blog post – please do

Kind of says it all, that's from LibreELEC homepage, full article @ https://libreelec.tv/2021/03/libreelec-leia-10-0-b1/

main goal of that release is to fix any bugs in the actual operating system and you will probably find the devs working on Hyperion wont touch LibreELEC until its out of Beta phase and in a somewhat stable condition and you couldn't blame them.

I personally wouldn't touch a Kodi or LibreELEC in a Alpha or BETA phase on my main Pi as things do usually get broken flash 9.2.6 back on until the dust settles :thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!