Windows no USB capture

• Hi Peeps, I have an HDMI capture card with loop on a Windows 10 machine but I can't get the usb capture options to appear on my Web UI. is there something I have to do or is it not supported?

I also see this but can I do this on windows?

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • if i am not mistaken ( i don't have that option also in Hyperion.NG 2.08 Alpha Windows) then on Windows Hyperion the capturing trough USB was not supported yet.

i have version

Build(HEAD detached at 08909b8a) (Paulchen-Panther-75963ca9/08909b8a-1600115237)

and its not there.

You can do it with platform capturing ( takes a screenshot of the environment desktop) in Windows

• Zitat

You can do it with platform capturing ( takes a screenshot of the environment desktop) in Windows

How would I get the capture card on the desktop, have to run something like OBS along side hyperion?

• if you want to capture outside the Windows environment with USB capturing then you have to do it different.

It's possible to capturing the desktop/ live feed on the screen(s) on Windows and send it with PROTO buffer protocol to your PI over the network. You need a special capturing program for windows for that, you can download / install and configure correctly.

Then the PI translates that signal into steering of the leds, settings you can see at capture devices

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!