Issues with SK6812 RGBW

• you have a log from this?

Thanks Lighting-guy for you response.
    So currently I'm able to run the 6812 strip but for some reason i cannot increase LED quantity more than 250. as soon as i set quantity to 300 LED the WEB UI stops responding.. I have to unplug/plug the Rpi 4 then LED starts with rainbow swirl of 250 quantity.

please see attached log file

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.

• Thanks Lighting-guy for you response.

there was something with the SPI settings to use this strip, i've seen this in another topic also about sk6812 and SPI controller

SPI is also lifting on same services than your ethernet/WIFI connection, so i think you reached the limit of packets that can be send over SPI

let me find it, LEDs not working

add spidev.bufsize=1024000 in /boot/cmdline.txt

there's no faults in your configuration how i can see it so the SPIsk6812 controller is running

this section you have to add that rule, somewhere with one spacebar room.

• this section you have to add that rule, somewhere with one spacebar room.

I've tried but still strip does not turn on for more than 250 qty :(

I saw from the link you put how to check buffersize, I tried to cat it still gives 4096, does that mean the line pasted in cmdline.txt is not correct position?

Thanks for your help.

• I see notepad there, I think the file is no longer in Unix format line end LF.

Use geany or notepad ++ and set the end of line to LF when saving.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!