APA102 - Flickering and Brightness Inconsistancies

• I have been running a Hyperion setup for a few years, and i keep trying to iron out the bugs, and i think i am finally at a point i am ready to ask for help. I have the LEDs wired from the GPIO pins for data, and directly from the power supply for power, due to the number of LED's i have power wired to the beginning and end of the LED strips. I have three main issues:

1. I have pretty bad flickering on black or dark areas of the input
    2. I have a number of LED's that seem to have their white part of the LED on full brightness all the time, even when it should be off.
    3. I am about to upgrade to 4k HDR TV and would like to pass content without issue.

At this point besides buying all new LED's i am happy to get what is needed, i just want crisp lighting without any side effects.

Current:

Hardware: RPI3b+

Software: Hyperion.NG

LEDs: APA102 60LED's/m

Power Supply - Meanwell RSP-150-5 power supply - Powering the PI thru USB, LED's and Capture hardware.

Capture Card - to

Future

Capture Card 4k -

• Hey,

I have exactly the same problem.

Did you solve it ? I can get some different result playing with the "Brightness" and "Backlight threshold" in "Color Calibration".

For the LED which stay white, on my site I was setting less LED as I set a GAP which take LEDs out.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!