first timer build

• So I can't figure out what I am doing wrong? The lights come on but not all of them. its almost like they flicker. Also when I go to the Hyperion GUI under remote Control/Explanation it will not let me set it to USB capture like they are able to do in all the youtube videos

LED's are Aclorol WS2812B 5V 5M 300 led using 39on the side 71 on the top total 220 LED's

Power- SHNITPWR 5V Power Supply 5 Volt 10A 50W AC 100V ~ 240V to DC Power Adapter Converter Transformer 5.5x2.5mm Plug for WS2812B WS2811 LED Pixel Strip Light Controller Raspberry Pi

Capture Card- LEADNOVO Video HDMI Capture Card with Loop Out, 4K HD 1080P 60FPS USB 2.0 Capture Card

Pi -0 for controller

• I think the first LED that light white is defect or the copper line on the flexprint is broken. Push on it, sometimes it works temporarely. If it is, replace it.

By the way... for 220 LEDs you need a power supply with ~ 15 Amps.

220 x 0.06 A = 13.2 A

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

• Again... Is this direction correct?

If yes, cut the first LED which lights white out of the pcb and replace it with a new one.

I'm pretty sure this LED is defect.

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!