Four types of hdmi grabber tests (hdmi-cec, rainbow signal)

• Looking at the pictures you have provided I can't seem to find R12 like on @blaisebarrette's. So there is no "easy" fix for you, but you could do the same as I did to solve it. I have found out that with my potato fingers I cut some slices of Kapton tape and "isolated" pin 13 before soldering to it. I tried to do it freehand without tape at first, and just some marker on the pins that were not 13, and that made a giant mess. If you have some Kapton, use that, if not, order a roll off the web, or ask some friends/local shops if they have some scraps for you. you only need 4 small pieces, so it's not a lot, but it does help with soldering the correct pin. Use a toothpick or a plastic spudger to help make sure the tape is properly applied to the pins so solder shouldn't leak/bleed over on the wrong ones.

Hope that helps.

Or get the two breakout boards, solder pin 13 on each (either with a cable or pins to add a cable) and done.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BuzzBazz () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by BuzzBazz into this post.

• I was going to just wire a bridge to each HDMI port but my god that is a really small area to work with. I am good at Soldering but aint no way in hell I can solder that small. I am going to look for that post where ever it is that someone just used 2 break out boards to bypass the grabber

• tratzum Yeah that area is tiny. That's why I was the one to use the breakout boards before I tried with kapton tape😅😂👍 The breakout boards where a godsend for making things a whole lot simpler😂 And they where cheap as well👍

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!