Light output not updating!

• Hey all!

I recently upgraded from old hyperion to hyperion.ng and am running into some issues.

Issue:

1. Solid color changes via the server does not update the light UNTIL either the LEDs are turned off and back on, or if blackbar detection is toggled on/off.

2. USB changes the light to various colors of beige/yellow and doesn't change with the input.

I'm thinking the issues are related.

Hardware:

I'm using a RPi 2 to control everything. The input is via USB (from an HDMI splitter and HDMI to VGA downstream).

Lights are WS2801 output on the same RPi2 as is the server.

Details / Rebuttals:

The USB capture is working - I can see a livestream of the video via the server.

The gamma correction is set to 1.

Config is attached.

Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Four things for investigation

1. It looks like your Grabber is connecting/disconnecting frequently.

Check the USB Kabel (or grabber)

2. The log does not show the start of the LED Device. I suggest you disable the Grabber for now and restart Hyperion.

3. Try a simple Color Effect via the UI. Do the LEDs react?

4. Share the log.

• I just found this post and was able to get my LEDs updating again by disabling smoothing under Image Processing. Your config has it enabled as well so that might be the issue.

Previously my smoothing was working correctly and I didn't manually update anything. Running RasPi Zero W with WS2812B light strips from GPIO18 with a logic level shifter. Version 2.0.0-alpha.9 from the HyperBian image.

Re-Enabling Smoothing even with defaults still prevents the LEDs from updating.

Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.9-Backup (My Hyperion Config) 2021.05.30.txt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!