Webos tv and ps5 also?

• I want to replace my philips hue strip with a better system... Can this work with the built in apps on my tv? Also I have a ps5, will this work on that as well?

My lg tv is model 75un7370

• This is the only way to capture webos input (and don't need a "Hdmi 2.0 grabber/limiter" bewteen your shiny hdmi 2.1 PS5 and probably shiny LG CX or C1 with wen os TV).

You can have nice setup with camera :

It can be behind your couch fixed to wall with WLED.

If yu have a Pi, Leds and a spare cam you can give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by accuracy

• What's the build materials list? I recall some time back there used to be kits you could buy...

• I don't use special material, my camera is far from TV. the Solution is perfect.

you can watch this Thread, dinvlad is trying a setup with a fisheye camera:

• you need the same materials as for a regular setup with the exception of the grabber and the HDMI switch/matrix since you can use a USB webcam to grab the image. Optional is an esp8266 tu run wled and control the LEDs. I am also using a webcam to run my Ambilight System and I am happy with the results. Using chiaki and the Android grabber you get even better results without losing HDR because chiaki does a good hdr/sdr conversion. You get a bit of lag, but it's the best you can do if you don't want to spend a lot of money on other devices.

• luchow3cu I bought an esp8266 to add second led strip. Do you have a good beginner tutorial ?

I followed the tutorials from adafruit + the wiki from wled. I used the elements recommended from the adafruit best practices website.

https://learn.adafruit.com/neopixel-levelshifter

A 1000uF 10V (or higher) capacitor between the poles to smooth the voltage; a level shifter (74AHCT125) between esp8266 and LEDs; and a 330 ohm resistor before the first LED. Also I grounded the unused pins OE and A from the level shifter to avoid oscillations. I hope that is enough information. I can make a schematic of you are having troubles.

Here is a good video that explains the circuit

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I used some other components from this video. Adafruit feather m0 -> Wemos D1 mini, Level Shifter TXB0108 -> 74AHCT125 (Recommend from the WLED Wiki). Take into consideration the different components have different PIN Layouts.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!