Simple setup clarification

• Background:

Currently I have a strip of ws2812's connected to an arduino nano and a 5v power supply. The nano is running the glediator sketch connected via USB to PC and I am running RemoteLight app on windows 10, it features a screen colors mode - like a basic ambient lighting implementation. Everything working good except I'm finding the color changing too sudden, there's no smoothing like I've seen in other setups.

Question:

If I flash the hyperion sketch to my nano (making sure it's all configured - # of LED's, pin etc), and run the windows 10 hyperion EXE, am I good to go? Or am I missing something? I have seen folks run various setups including HDMI USB capture cards, raspberry pi's running hyperion that TX to ESP's running WLED or something. That's too convoluted for my setup.

Also, does the hyperion windows exe include a webserver - is it accessible via an IP address in a browser?

TIA

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

if you want to grab your Windows Desktop then yes, you are Right. All the WebUI stuff is also in the Windows version

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!