LEDs not working

• try other SPI ledcontroller settings

I tried sk6822spi and ws2812spi again and this time both won't turn on the LED either. Changing Baudrate to 7000000 didn't really change much, just the fact that the first LED is blinking in different colors, the second LED is white and the third LED is green, all others are still not lighting up.

Edit: After switching back and forth between some settings/controller types, the first 10 LED turned on in a white color even though there was no white color on the screen.

I also checked if the LED Strip is getting 5V everywhere and it does, so it shouldnt be a power Problem.

check ledlayout in Json file if al the leds are really there in the file

I checked the .json and all LED seem to be there, here is the config in case I missed something:

Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.9-Backup (My Hyperion Config) 2021.05.23.txt

so what i would do then is power the ledstrip from both sides, beginning and end , and also shorten it a few leds at the beginning to see if the malfunction is there. Twist the ledstrip around, press the leds with fingers while running Hyperion and/or effects with the Hyperion app ( its free) to see if the leds is coming to life.

sometimes it happens that a ledstrip is just faulty, it can happen.

Thanks, I'll try this on Wednesday when I have the time for it. I still have a second SK6812 here which I actually wanted to return but I'll give it a try.

only data is connected on one side only then.

GND and +5 volts is brought together

Do I connect it like in V1 or V2? Sorry if this is an obvious answer but I'm very new to this whole stuff.

On a side note, thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it!

• Imperius_Sha: Did you find a solution? I have similar trouble with my SK6822, sometimes they blink white (but only about 2/3 of the LEDs), sometimes they don't turn on. In total, it doesn't seem related to anything on the screen (the live preview from the grabber is visible in the web interface).

But if I switch the LEDs off from the Dashboard, they turn off. So somehow my Raspi 3b and the LEDs are communicating...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!