HD107s LEDs not Workiing

• Hi There,

i am abolutly new here and got a problem to start my LED´s.

My Configuration is the following:

Rasperry Pi3 with LibreElec

HD107s LED stripe (well i ordered a Apa 102 stripe, but this is what i got from Amazon)

Hyperion NG 2.09 alpha on my Pi.

The LED-stripe (just 20 pieces for my test) are direct wired to my Pi.

Pin 2 is used for Currency supplie

Pin 19 is used for Data

Pin 23 is used for Clock

Pin 25 is used for Ground

But it won´t work at all!! I also allready tried it with the old HyperCon....also not working.

I am not sure where i can find the log files in Hyperion Ng but in Hypercon it tells me something like that:

ssh in: Mai 22 18:35:41 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Failed to start Hyperion Systemd service.

ssh in: Mai 22 18:35:41 raspberrypi systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

May it be possible, that i have to activate the GPI0 Pins first or will this be done automaticly? Well i messured a Voltage of 5,25 Volts direkt on my Stripe, but i have no clue how to test digital and clock.

Sorry for my bad grammar, but i am from Germany ;);)

Greetz

Achim

• Hey,

thx for the quick response. Here´s the requested log file. I changed the video grabber from usb to intern....this may be visible. But no effects on my light strip. There is no rainbow due the boot and also no light at all when hyperion is running.

Greets

Logfile.txt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!